Thursday, November 06, 2014

NAILS TALK: POLISHED BY KPT OPHELIA'S LOVE

Happy Movember everyone!

Can't believe I'm back here on this sunny island after being away for two and a half weeks. They say time often flies past when you are having fun and I couldn't agree more. I'm gonna save my thoughts about the trip for another post, all I can say now is that the decision to go on the trip was one of the best choices I made this year. 

All right, let's get back to talking about one of my favourite topic, nail polish! 

This particular brand I'm sharing today is no stranger to Nails Talk or on my Instagram account. Her thermal polishes are one of the best and so far, I'd not have any problems with her polishes, especially the thermals. And this particular brand is...Polished by KPT, one of the best indie polish brand around with a lovely and sweet creator, Katherine.
Ophelia's Love, a purple thermal polish is one half of "The Unrequited" duo set. To quote Katherine, "Ophelia's Love represents a delicate, yet passionate soul.
Ophelia's Love, a black-gray base thermal filled with violet shifting flakes transforms to a sheer pinkish violet with gold and green hues when it's warm.
The contrast between the deep purple and fair lilac is absolutely stunning. Photos do them no justice, they looked way better in real life.
When cold, it transforms from the sheer pinkish violet into a stunning deep purple.

I can go on and on about how much I love Polished by KPT's thermal polishes but the best is for you to try one yourself. If you have never tried any of her thermal polishes, I say, don't wait anymore. Polished by KPT's polishes are available on her web store here. For local polish lovers, Polished by KPT is stocked at Beauty So Fly.

And don't forget you can be updated on new collections launches and colours by following Polished by KPT and Beauty So Fly at their respective Facebook Page and Instagram accounts.

No comments: