Friday, November 14, 2014

LIVE, LOVE AND HOARD

TGIF! It always feels good when Friday comes around; it's when I can finally unwind after a busy week. I'm either out with friends or chilling at home with my books or having a movie marathon on a typical Friday. Today however it's not books or movies. Feeling a sense of accomplishment as I'd just completed the Christmas presents shopping list! 40 more days to Christmas and I figured I'd get started early. 

Much as I enjoyed presents shopping for my loved ones, there are times when I would have a hard time cracking my brains for gift ideas. When it comes to presents, I prefer something personalised or unique, and definitely something the recipient will use. I'm sure no one likes to receive a present which they have no use for. 
So, the other day I was cracking my head and having a hard time thinking what to get for my crafter friends who have almost every craft equipments/supplies. Just when I was about to give up, Live Love Hoard came to my rescue!

Live Love Hoard stocks exclusive and limited edition mt tapes that are sold during mt Expos around the world. Looking for cute stationery products to decorate your scrapbooking pages, Filofax or cards? Look no further for Live Love Hoard stocks them too!

My mind went crazy when I saw the exquisite mt tapes and before I knew it, I had purchased four rolls of tapes! If I had my way, I would had purchased one of each design but thankfully I managed to control myself and resist the temptation. 

Let's take a closer look at my choice of tapes. 
Top: mt Online Cardboard
Center: mt Osaka Expo - English
Bottom: mt Online Barcode
mt Christmas 2013 - Snow Scene
What impressed me was the personalised touches which Trisha, owner of Live Love Hoard added to the packaging. Personalised name tag with a hand-written thank you note (not shown here). Not many people would make the effort to write a thank you note, so double brownie points for that. 

New arrivals for November are up on Live Love Hoard with exclusive and limited editions mt tapes from the recent mt Expo in Taiwan, check them out here

For updates and information on new arrivals/launches, follow @livelovehoard on Instagram and sign up for the newsletter here

No comments: