Monday, August 18, 2014

HELLO AUGUST

"Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year -
it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul."

Hello, hello everyone!

Back for a quick update before I get ready for bed. Been meaning to share this wallpaper which I created for August but somehow, many other stuff got in the way and I only found time to share with you guys now. Better than late, that's my consolation. 

This wallpaper has got to be one of my favorite among all the designs I had created this year. The colors, and my favorite wax flowers. With this floral arrangement, I was also playing with a color combination which I had not tried and looking at it somehow fills me with a calming sense. 

Hopefully this wallpaper will fill you with peace, love and joy for the rest of August. 

Go ahead and share it with your family, friends and anyone else who you thinks needs a smile, as long as it's credited back to this humble space of mine.

Till the next, have an amazing week ahead!

No comments: