Wednesday, June 04, 2014

HELLO JUNE

"It is the month of June, the month of leaves and roses, when pleasant sights salute the eyes and pleasant scents the noses."
~ N P Willis ~
Hello everyone!

I hope you guys got off to a great start for June, mine was amazing if not wonderful! 

I'd been counting down to June for several reasons this year:

[1] My sister and brother-in-law are back from Brazil for a short vacation. Been half a year since I last sent them off at the airport and all of us at home have been counting down to their return. Since their return on Tuesday, we've been spending as much quality time together. Feels good to finally sit down for a family dinner!

[2] My cousin and his wife-to-be will be tying the knot this Sunday! My maternal family isn't that big so it's always a great deal when it's a special occasion like that. I've always love attending weddings because of the all the love and happiness in the air. Seeing how each couple complements each other never fails to give me that soft, warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart. 

[3] Work cum leisure trip! My last proper vacation was sometime in September last year (which reminds me that I've yet to blog about it. Will get round to doing it very soon, pinky promise!), so I've been looking forward to this trip for a quite a while. Though it's a short trip but it's better than none. 

[4] I'm gonna turn another year wiser! Funny how I'm actually looking forward to turning another year older. 

To celebrate this happy month, I've prepared a desktop wallpaper for you guys. Simply click on link below to download. 

I hope you will love it as much as I do and please feel free to share it with your friends or anyone you think needs a smile, as long as it credited back to this humble space of mine. 

Till the next, stay gold! xx.

No comments: