Friday, December 13, 2013

IT BY ALEXA CHUNG

Hello everyone!

It's almost the end of another week, 11 more days to Christmas and 18 more days before we bid 2013 goodbye! 

Speaking of Christmas, this year Christmas came early for me with a lovely gift from Kinokuniya; "It" by Alexa Chung. A top ten bestseller on Amazon.com, "It" is a must have book for fashion and style lovers. Even if you are not, you should get it for the beautiful photos. I've briefly flipped through the book and some of the photos are so beautifully taken. 
A matching pink limited edition tote bag was enclosed with the package and it's so pretty that I don't think I will ever bear to use it. 
Since the topic today is on books, I've created my second set of printable to share. This is one of my favorite quote whenever I think of books or reading. To download, simply click on the images. Hope you guys like them!

Please note that my free printables are for personal use only and are not to be sold or copied. Thank you for helping to keep those freebies coming. 

No comments: