Monday, December 02, 2013

AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE

Hello everyone, 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Mine was spent catching up on reading and spending quality time with my family and I'm now all ready to start December right with a nourished soul and full heart. 

Out of all the months in a year, December has always been my favorite. It ranks at the top with June (birthday month) coming in at second. I love December because it's when the weather starts to get cold (it would have been better if it snows here but the rain will suffice), when the twinkling lights and beautiful decorations starts to go up at the malls and most importantly, it's the Christmas season!

As a child, I would look forward to Christmas because it meant receiving presents! As I grew older, I became more excited with giving presents than receiving them. From searching for the perfect gift for a dear family member or friend, to wrapping the presents on my own, to giving them the gifts, waiting for them to open their gifts and seeing the smiles on their faces, the entire affair is just so wonderful.

A tidbit of information that no one knows; I'm an avid collector of quotes and words. I have a notebook and a folder full of inspiring quotes and over the last few months, I have been thinking what I can do with them. Since it's the season of giving and sharing, why not share them right?

In the coming days and weeks, I will be sharing a collection of printables which I have created. You can use them for Project Life, print and frame it up or share with anyone who needs to be inspired. Best of all, it's free for you, my wonderful readers! This is the first time that I'm creating them so I apologize in advance if it's not up to your expectations.

For my very first set of printable, it's all about having an attitude of Gratitude. There are 5 different backgrounds to choose from; turquoise, blue, red, green and pink. To download, simply click on the colors which you want and save!

Please note that my free printables are for personal use only and are not to be sold or copied. Thank you for helping to keep these freebies coming!

No comments: