Friday, August 09, 2013

NAILKS TALK: NATIONAL DAY MANI

Hi everybody!

Today is Singapore's 48th birthday and here's wishing my beloved home country Happy Independence Day!

And because it's National Day, it's time for us to bring out the red and white polishes to play again! Unlike last year where I attempted a slightly complicated nail art, I opted for a simple design this year.
It's been a while since I did a French manicure, an ever classic design. I started off with two coats of Lacquer Lust Butt Bootie Naked for the base. For the tips, I alternated between Cult Nails Tempest for the pointer and pinky, and China Glaze Red Satin for the middle and ring finger.

I then added hex glitters and finished the whole look off with one coat of Glisten & Glow H K Girl top coat for a smooth and glossy finish.
All right, I'm off to have dinner with Mummy love and watch the National Day Parade on television. 

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend and have a blast of a time this weekend!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love the design, so cute!

Grace Charity said...

Sorry for the late reply dear! Thanks for your compliment! Love reading your blog!! :)