Friday, July 26, 2013

NAILS TALK: PRETTY JELLY BLUEBIRD

REVIEW
*This product was provided to me for my honest opinion and review*

Hello everyone!

It's Friday again and that also means the weekend is here again! The past week been packed with nothing but work, so much that I have not have time to paint my nails. Am really happy that I can finally find some time to post a quick update on Nails Talk.

Today I have a beautiful holographic polish from Pretty Jelly to share with you ladies. Pretty Jelly quality holographic polishes are all homemade with great care and are 3 free and cruelty free.
The polish I have on here is Bluebird, a cerulean blue holographic polish. Unlike some of the holographic polishes in the market which requires an aqua base coat, this worked well with a normal base coat.

Formula was acceptable and I did not faced any problem with application too. No streaking or bald patches and two coats were required to reach opacity.
Some of you might find that the holographic effect is not as strong as some other brands, but I actually like it cause it's subtle enough to wear it from work. The fact that it's a pretty shade of blue won my heart over too. This is one holographic polish I can see myself reaching for very often.
Pretty Jelly holographic polishes are available at Mei Mei's Signatures and on Pretty Jelly's Etsy store as well. There are some really gorgeous glitter polishes if you prefer those, so do check them out.

Do also follow Mei Mei's Signatures and Pretty Jelly on their respective Facebook pages here and here for more updates on new collections and colors.

Till the next, have an amazing Friday ahead! xoxo!

No comments: