Sunday, May 12, 2013

Nails Talk: #SGSWatchFest - Mother's Day

Happy Sunday everyone!

As all of us know, today is second Sunday of May and it's also the day where we honor our Mummies for their love. I'm sure you will agree when I say our Mummies are the most important and greatest person in our lives, so rather than only honoring her on this day, we should care, love, appreciate and treasure them every other day.

 photo SGSWATCHFEST_MothersDay_04_zpsc3dcdbb3.jpg

This also calls for another SGSwatchFest and the theme is red and/or pink manis to celebrate this joyous occasion. Today's #SGSwatchFest is also hosted by the lovely Rachel from CherChez Beaute.

For this mani, I decided on a simple dotticure using colors from OPI.

 photo SGSWATCHFEST_MothersDay_01_zpsd8447972.jpg

 photo SGSWATCHFEST_MothersDay_03_zps6c81728f.jpg

Colors used for the mani are:

  • Base - 20 Candles On My Cake
  • Dots - If You Moust You Moust, Pink-ing of You

I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite top coat. All photos were taken under a daylight lamp without flash.

 photo SGSWATCHFEST_MothersDay_02_zps471390f3.jpg

I have to say that this isn't the best, but this was the best that I could managed while battling the flu bug. Please pardon the smudges and slight bubbling.

Meanwhile, do check out #SGSWatchFest on Instagram to check out the other lovely Mother's Day manis by the fellow polish-holics.

That's all I have for today and I will be back soon with more updates.

Have a lovely Sunday evening with your Mummies!

No comments: