Friday, May 10, 2013

Nails Talk: Saran Wrap Mani

Hello everyone!

Been a while since the last Nails Talk and today I'm going to post a short entry on the mani that I'm wearing at the moment.

Remember the Saran Wrap mani that I did for World Water Day previously? Since then, I've been wanting to do it again since it's really easy and I really love that effect.

 photo SaranWrapMani_OPIIfYouMoustYouMoustCGGrapePop_zps6dafb56a.jpg


For this mani, I started with two coats of OPI If You Moust You Moust from the OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse collection.

After which I used Grape Pop from China Glaze to create the effect and finished off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat.

 photo SaranWrapMani_OPIIfYouMoustYouMoustCGGrapePop_02_zpsb0932823.jpg  photo SaranWrapMani_OPIIfYouMoustYouMoustCGGrapePop_03_zps5a797bfa.jpg

I love the overall effect of this and it also allows me to wear pink without coming off as too girly. Will try out more different color combinations soon.

That's all for today and I will be back soon with more of Nails Talk.

Till the next, have a great weekend ahead!

No comments: