Thursday, January 24, 2013

NAILS TALK: CIRQUE FLEUR EST BELLE

Hello lovelies!

Seems like it was just yesterday that we counted down to a brand new year and we are now almost at the end of January. 

Hope everyone has managed to settle into January nicely. It’s been a while since the last Nails Talk and today I have a really gorgeous and exclusive polish that was launched on Mei Mei’s Signatures earlier this month.

If you have been reading Nails Talk, Mei Mei’s Signatures shouldn’t be a stranger to you. For those who are new to my blog, Mei Mei’s Signatures is an online nail polish retailer based in Singapore. Both mainstream and indie labels are available on Mei Mei’s Signatures and international shipping is available as well.

Cirque is a B3-free artisanal line of hand blended polish based in New York and their polishes are made in USA using high-end ingredients by the creator, Annie Pham. What’s unique about Cirque polishes are the inclusion of organic lavender and clary sage essential oils for a subtle scent. You may also check out my review of Tibetan Nights here.

Fleur est Belle is a limited edition collaboration shade between Cirque and Mei Mei’s Signatures and is available exclusively on Mei Mei’s Signatures between 1st January to 30th June 2013 (Singapore time).
A warm-toned pink jelly base packed with gold shimmers, large yellow gold and white hexagon glitters, medium hexagon and square pink, gold glitters and small hexagon pink, gold and white glitters, Fleur est Belle is a gorgeous, glittering beauty.
Formula was smooth despite the amount of glitters and shimmers and application was a breeze. The above shows 3 coats with 1 coat of topcoat.
Always a fan of jelly sandwich, I decided to sandwich Fleur est Belle between OPI Don’t Touch My Tutu and I really like how it turned out.

I’ve never been a huge fan of pink as it always seems too girly on me.  But Fleur est Belle with its shimmers and glitters really caught my heart and I actually wore it for a week which is pretty rare for me.  I’m actually considering getting another one as a back-up as I can see myself wearing this shade pretty often.

Fleur est Belle is retailing exclusively at Mei Mei’s Signatures at SGD17.00 (inclusive of normal postage within Singapore) until 30th June 2013. International shipping is also available except to Italy. 

No comments: