Monday, December 10, 2012

Project 365: Wrapping up November


Lovely Monday everyone!

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and managed to get plenty of rest as well. The past weekend was packed with lots of laughter, fun and love. It's been a while since I spent the entire weekend and I got to admit that it was really great being in the company of my ever awesome friends albeit a little tiring.

It's already the second week of December and two more weeks to Christmas! God knows why but this two months have been one of the happier months in this year. Been feeling extremely happy that even though things aren't exactly going that smoothly at work, it didn't affect me all for once.

Speaking of which, I better get back to work since my lunch time is almost up. Before I go, here are the photos for Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge to wrap up November.

Photobucket

November Day One: Something starting with "C" 
My Holga camera which I have neglecting.
 Shall bring her out for a trip soon!
{day306/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Two: Colour 
Some washi tapes loving!
{day307/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Three: Breakfast
Simple salad to kick start the day!
{day308/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Four: TV 
My ever trusty TV guide. Been reading 8 Days ever since it's first copy;
it's a must buy for me every week without fail.
Even when I'm overseas, I'll asked Mummy to get a copy for me.
{day309/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Five: 5 o'clock 
The fat prince taking his nap on my bed. 
Even though he's fat and old, I still love him as much. 
He's the one who never fails to greet me at the door whenever I reach home, 
the one who wants to climb into my bed every morning and 
the one who never fails to bright a smile to my face everyday.
{day310/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Six: A Favourite Thing
Nail polish(es)!
 Big thanks to the girls, Yuxin and Trisha for getting these for me!
{day311/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Seven: Reflection
Was killing my brain cells trying to think of
what to shoot for this prompt when I saw
 the reflection of the fairy lights on the frame's glass panel.
{day312/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Eight: Something I do everyday
Read. One of my favourite all time activity.
{day313/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Nine: Small
Pretty flowers that brightens up the day!
{day314/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Ten: Can't live without
The lovely angels in my life.
 I may not be rich, but I'm truly blessed to have a group of wonderful people in my life.
 Always there for me no matter what happens.
{day315/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Eleven: Night
The fairy lights in my room back home come alive when night falls.
{day316/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twelve: Drink
Art in a latte.
{day317/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Thirteen: Where I slept
Here's a peek at my room at my Aunt's place in Perth.
 Love the fact that it comes with a walk-in wardrobe!
{day318/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Fourteen: Man-made
Making pizza base with my Aunt.
 Enjoying every minute over here in Perth.
 Not so much of the touristy stuff this time round but more of
spending time and bonding time with my Aunt and cousins.
{day319/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Fifteen: In my bag
A much lighter bag here in Perth since I'm driving around most of the time.
{day320/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Sixteen: The view from my window
Nothing beats waking up to beautiful sights like this.
 Am definitely going to miss waking up to this.
{day321/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Seventeen: The last thing I bought
Adding more to the collection!
{day322/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Eighteen: Happened this weekend
Visited the Fremantle Roundhouse and one of the Volunteer Guide asked
if we wanted to have a go at the stock prop.
It's really uncomfortable and I now know why it was used for public humiliation in the past.
{day323/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Nineteen: Something awesome
Delicious churros after spending the afternoon walking around the city.
This is one thing which I will miss when I'm back in Singapore.
{day324/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty: Work/Play
It's all play and no work for me.
Headed off to Carousel for more of my favorite activity whenever I'm in Australia.
Shopping at Target, Kmart, Coles and Woolworths.
The hypermarts are so much better than those in Singapore!
And the Christmas decorations ate finally starting to appear in Perth.
{day325/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty-One: What I wore
I believe in simplicity when it comes to accessories.
My typical get-up: watch (Mitch & Marc for this day),
bracelet when I feel like it, ring (a must wear for me everyday),
earrings and necklace from the Bud Buds.
{day326/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty-Two: Grateful
I'm grateful for my awesome family and great friends.
They have helped me to stay grounded and they love me for who I am with no judgement.
They are the ones who stands by me no matter the circumstances.
Thank you for always loving me.
{day327/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty-Three: Black
My not so little and super under utilized black friend.
{day328/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty-Four: A sound I heard
After so many years, I finally decided to start learning to play the electronic keyboard.
{day329/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty-Five: Sky
One of the things that I love about Perth is how the sky is always dotted with the amazing clouds.
Something which we rarely see in Singapore.
{day330/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty-Six: In the cupboard
Here's a peek at part of my Takashimaya Rose Chan Doll collection.
Can wait to add this year's doll to the collection!
{day331/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty-Seven: Tree
Another shot from the recent Perth trip.
{day332/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty-Eight: Vehicle
Spotted while taking a walk around my neighbourhood.
{day333/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Twenty-Nine: Big
One of the must do on my list every year is to take a snapshot of the huge Christmas tree at Takashimaya.
Kudos to the Twin and her team for coming up with yet another gorgeous theme for this Christmas!
{day334/2012}

Photobucket

November Day Thirty: On the wall
Something which I made a while back.
{day335/2012}


For more updates on my Project 365/ Photo A Day Challenge, you may check them out here.
Till the next, have a great time ahead!



No comments: