Friday, November 16, 2012

PERTH TRAVEL DIARY - CRAWLEY EDGE BOATSHED

Greetings from Perth!

It's Friday and I hope you guys had a wonderful if not great week. It's my third day here in Perth and I'm having a wonderful time hanging out with my relatives. 

Perth is my second city (New York remains at the top spot) amongst the places I've travelled to. It's my third trip and I'm still loving everything this lovely city has to offer. The people, food, weather and everything else. 

The weather a little chilly despite nearing the end of Spring. A little under packed though, no thanks to my cousin who was complaining about the heat before my trip, so I had only packed summer clothes. Thankfully I made the decision to pack some cardigans else I would have probably caught a cold by now. 

Though it's my third time to Perth, there are plenty of places which I have yet to explore. One of them is the Crawley Edge Boatshed (also known as the Blue Boat House). Situated on the Swan River, the Crawley Edge Boatshed is a well-recognised site and have been photographed frequently. It's also a favorite destination for pre-wedding shoots. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Crawley Edge Boatshed
Opposite 8 Mounts Bay Road

No comments: