Monday, October 15, 2012

Project 365: September Part I


Hello lovelies!

How have your Monday been so far? Hope it's not a blue Monday for anyone.

I'm finally back in Singapore after being away for 10 long days. It definitely feels good to be back in the comfort of my own bed and the company of my family.

It's funny how at times I can't wait to get out of Singapore but the moment I'm away, the feeling of homesickness will hit me when I least expect it to. Maybe it's because I'm travelling for work cause I really don't feel homesick when I'm away on vacations. Oops..it's not that I don't miss my family when I'm away on vacations, I still think of them but I guess when I'm on vacations, I'm too busy having fun to think of anything else.

Anyway, today's post is to finally update the Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge for September. After putting it off for so long, I finally found the time to update! I will be splitting the updates into two entries so that I can get it done soon and start posting the updates for October.

Photobucket

September Day One: ME, NOW
After yet another haircut to tidy up the messy mop of mine.
I'm really tempted to chop off the messy tresses but my stylist feels that it's a waste to do so
since I've managed to keep it long till this length now.
I'm always facing the dilemma of whether to keep them short or long. 
{day245/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Two: FATHER
A cute sign which I purchased from Hong Kong's Temple Street.
{day246/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Three: FAR AWAY
Dreaming of a far away place.
Missing everything about the one favorite destination of mine.
{day247/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Four: POST BOX
What's not to love about a vintage post box?
Think of it, when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone?
{day248/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Five: BRIGHT
Bright(en) up some one's day by giving them a gift.
It's doesn't have to be an expensive gift.
You don't need a reason to give.
To be able to give is always a blessing.
{day249/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Six: EVERY DAY
This rocky path is part of the journey from home to the train station every other day.
Even though it feels uncomfortable walking on the rocks, I don't mind walking on them.
It's a reminder that even though the path ahead might be rocky, be full of obstacles,
with determination and strength, you will be able to overcome any obstacles you faced in life.
{day250/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Seven: NATURAL
My nails in their natural state.
One of the rare days that they able to breathe, free from all the polishes.
{day251/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Eight: AT NIGHT
Night fall in Ho Chi Minh City, District 3.
{day252/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Nine: SOMETHING I DO MOST WEEKEND
Spending it with whichever book I'm reading at the moment and a cup of my favorite tea.
{day253/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Ten: BLACK + WHITE
It's been a shot since I shot B/W photos.
Shooting this particular photo reminded me how much I missed taking B/W photos.
{day254/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Eleven: HERO
The hero(ine) in my life, Mummy dearest.
She's the one who loves each of us with all her heart.
[Hokkaido Travelogue, March 2012]
{day255/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twelve: TOGETHER
Time spent with the Twin is always full of fun and laughter.
And yes, we are crazy like that.
{day256/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Thirteen: TABLE
What's sitting on my table.
A glass of iced Lipton tea with a slice of lime plus a dash of sugar syrup.
My favorite drink ever.
{day257/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Fourteen: FAVORITE
Loving dessert, loving Tiramisu.
Another of my favorite dessert.
{day258/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Fifteen: FIRST THING I SEE
If only I get to wake up to this lovely view every morning.
[Danang Travelogue, September 2012]
{day259/2012}


For more updates on my Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge, you may check them out here.

 Till the next, have a blessed evening ahead!

No comments: