Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Project 365: The Last of September

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Hope you had a great start to the week. Another 2 more days and we will be saying goodbye to October. Time really flies by way too fast!

Before we know it, Christmas is going to be here again. I've already started preparing the Christmas presents list. Instead of waiting till December to get the presents shopping done, I've decided to get started as early as possible this year.

Anyway, the main purpose of this entry is to finish up with Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge for September. I know I'm really way behind in updating, am trying to find time to update as regularly as possible.

Photobucket

September Day Sixteen: STRANGE
Found this strange looking doll while clearing up the room.
 Funny thing is, I can't remember where or when I got it.
{day260/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Seventeen: IN MY FRIDGE
Beauty and health supplements, yogurt for breakfast,
Yakult and of course, Coca Cola!
{day261/2012}


Photobucket

September Day Eighteen: PRICE 
The new Ferrari F12 Berlinett that comes with a hefty price tag as well. 
{day262/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Nineteen: UNDERNEATH 
[Danang Travelogue - September 2012] 
{day263/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty - MAN-MADE 
Self prepared lunch for the day. 
{day264/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty-One: SOMETIMES
At times, all I want to do is just sit by the beach, feel the gentle breeze across my face and
let the lullaby of the sea waves crashing bring away all my troubles.
{day265/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty-Two: UP
Being up in the sky above the clouds gives me the time to reflect on my life.
{day266/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty-Three: BEFORE BEDTIME
Catching up on some reading before heading to bed.
{day267/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty-Four: 3 THINGS
The 3 things that make me happy;
A good read, photography and nail polishes.
{day268/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty-Five: FRAME
Loving the intricate carvings on the frame.
{day269/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty-Six: NEAR
Being near the sea always makes me a happy person.
[Danang Travelogue - September 2012]
{day270/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty-Seven: LOVE/HATE
I always have a love/hate relationship with roller-coasters.
{day271/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty-Eight: A GOOD THING
They are the best, not only good, thing to have happened to me all these while.
{day272/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Twenty-Nine: ERRAND
Taking a break from the errand running and grab some lunch.
{day273/2012}

Photobucket

September Day Thirty: ME, THEN
Me, back when I was just a kiddo.
How I wish I can go back to just being a kid.
{day274/2012}

For more updates on my Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge, you may check them out here.

Will be back with October updates pretty soon, so keep a lookout for it. Till then, have a great day ahead!

No comments: