Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello from Kuching!


I'm finally back to shower some love on this badly neglected space of mine. It's funny how I can only blog when I'm overseas. Every time when I'm back in Singapore, I never seem to get any blogging/writing done.

Then again, for the past few months, since I'm only in Singapore for two weeks at most, and in that two weeks, work already takes up half the time. Minus off time to sleep, I left with not much of time for my family and friends. By the time I'm done for the day, I'm usually so tired that I can't find the energy to switch on the laptop and do anything.

Which is why I really do admire those who can manage work, family, friends and still find time to blog regularly. I really wish I can be like them if not at least half.

Anyhow, I shall save the complaining for another day. For now, I shall finish with the final part for Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge for August. It's already coming to mid-October and I'm still not done with August. Geez, I'm really way behind. :(

  Photobucket

August Day TWENTY-TWO: Home 
Home is where my loved ones are.
{day235/2012}

  Photobucket

August Day TWENTY-THREE: Pair
One my favorite, worn to death, pair of flats.
{day236/2012}

Photobucket

August Day TWENTY-FOUR: Path
"All of life is a journey.
Which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us.
We determine our destination, what kind of roads we will take to get there,
and how happy we are when we get there."
{day237/2012}

Photobucket

August Day TWENTY-FIVE: Fresh
One of my favorite scent is the smell of freshly baked cakes and pastries. 
{day238/2012}

Photobucket

August Day TWENTY-SIX: Dream
"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true."
Briar Rose, Sleeping Beauty
Dare to dream, and dream it more than once. 
{day239/2012}

Photobucket

August Day TWENTY-SEVEN: Tap
{day240/2012}

Photobucket

August Day TWENTY-EIGHT: Clock
At that time of the night.
{day241/2012}

Photobucket

August Day TWENTY-NINE: Down
"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down.
Without the rain, there would be no rainbow".
Gilbert K. Chesterton
{day242/2012}

Photobucket

August Day THIRTY: Card
We are not the only ones who need to be fed.
Even the plants need to be fed too.
And human beings need to be reminded of that.
{day243/2012}

Photobucket

August Day THIRTY-ONE: Hidden
Search for the hidden flowers.
{day244/2012}


For more updates on my Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge, you may check them out here.

Will be back soon with September's Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge, I promise!

Good night!

No comments: