Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Project 365: August Part II


Hello guys!

It's mid-week again and very soon the weekend is going be here again! I'm super looking forward to the weekend cause I will finally be making my way back home on Sunday! After almost 10 days away, I can't wait to be back home, back in the arms of my awesome family and friends.

As much as I can't wait to be home, I'm starting to miss this place a little. I'm going to miss sitting by the sea, enjoying the sea breeze, with my ear phones plugged in, with my favorite songs playing (right now, it's Officially Missing You by Jayesslee, which is pretty apt considering how much I miss my family and friends) and doing my work. This is something which I will never be able to do back home cause I will never be able to afford a place by the sea.

Over here, I feel so carefree, free from all the stress and pressure that hits me right smack in the face the moment I stepped out of the aircraft each and every time I land back home. Here, I can do my work in peace, without the feeling of being in a pressure cooker. Which is why I always crave being by the seaside. I love the sweet sound of the crashing waves against the sand. I love how the sea breeze sweeps across my face. Most importantly, I love the feeling where nothing else just evaporates with each and every incoming wave.

Okay, enough of my ramblings. Here's Part II of August's Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge.

Photobucket

August Day TWELVE: Spoon
A simple home cooked meal by yours truly.
{day225/2012}


Photobucket

August Day THIRTEEN: Simple
My daily set of accessories.
Simplicity is what works best for me.
{day226/2012}


Photobucket

August Day FOURTEEN: Arrow
This way to happiness.
{day227/2012}


Photobucket

August Day FIFTEEN: Ready
Getting ready for my must-do activity whenever I'm in Hanoi.
A full body massage for the tired body!
{day228/2012}


Photobucket

August Day SIXTEEN: Food
Singapore Chicken Rice in Hanoi.
Taste a little weird though, I still prefer having back home. 
{day229/2012}


Photobucket

August Day SEVENTEEN: Faces
Missing everything about the happiest place on place, Disney Land.
Especially Toy Story Land.
{day230/2012}


Photobucket

August Day EIGHTEEN: Inside
A peek inside the bottle of Models Own Ibiza Mix.
{day231/2012}


Photobucket

August Day NINETEEN: Holes
It's amazing how a seat back can become a piece of art too.
{day232/2012}


Photobucket

August Day TWENTY: Today 
"Let us rise up and be thankful for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, 
and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; 
so let us all be thankful."
{day233/2012}


Photobucket

August Day TWENTY-ONE: Cool
Woke up from a nap on the flight back home to find this on the plane's window.
No words can describe the beauty of this snow flake and Mother Nature's lovely creation.
{day234/2012}


If you can't wait to see my photos for September's Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge, well, you can check  them out here.

Till the next, have a great evening ahead!


No comments: