Saturday, September 08, 2012

Project 365: August Part I


Hello guys!

It's Saturday again. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. How I wish I'm back in Singapore now. Luckily for me, this time round I don't have any problems accessing blogger, so I can kill my boredom by blogging!

Been in Vietnam since Thursday and despite this being my third trip, I still miss home. Maybe it's because every time I'm back in Singapore, the time I have with my family and friends is so short and before I know it, I'm on the plane for another work trip again.

Was going through my schedule last night and I realized that from now till November, all my weekends are actually packed to the brim. The moment I'm back in Singapore, it will be the F1 weekend and this year, for the first time ever, I'm going for F1! Can't wait to be back.

Anyway, after that, I will most probably be going for a short getaway with the baby sister and brother-in-law. It's our first getaway together and frankly, I'm really looking forward to it as well. After that I will be off on another work-trip for another 10 days.

After that, I will be back for a week before heading to Malacca for a friend's wedding. And that after that, it's off to Perth for 8 days! Can't wait for the Perth trip though. Have wanted to visit Perth after my last 2 trips there and I can't believe it's been 10 years since my last trip. Can't wait to feast all the good food, shop till my heart's content and of course spend time with my cousins!

So yup, that's pretty much my schedule for the next few months. Lots of travelling and I'm definitely going to miss my bed a lot!

All right, enough of that and write about what I'm supposed to write for this entry.

After what seems like a long time, I'm finally getting down to posting the photos for the Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge for August. I'm splitting up them up into 3 posts so here's the first post.


Photobucket

August Day ONE: Outside 
A super sunny day!
{day214/2012}


Photobucket

August Day TWO: ONE
My one and only Twin.
Out of the many people that I have met in my life,
I'm truly thankful and blessed to have met that one person
who shares the same birthday (day, month, year) as me.
{day215/2012}


Photobucket

August Day THREE: Coin
Recycled a glass bottle to be my coin bank.
{day216/2012}


Photobucket

August Day FOUR: Somewhere I sat
My favorite place at home, my bed.
It's where I sleep, dream and read.
{day217/2012}


Photobucket

August Day FIVE: Logo
J Moments.
What can I say?
Anything that's related to Jay Chou, well, most of the time, I just can't resist.
{day218/2012}


Photobucket

August Day SIX: Writing
Flipping through my notes from the French lessons eons ago.
{day219/2012}


Photobucket

August Day SEVEN: 8 O'Clock
My view during my morning jog.
While we may not have Central Park like New York,
we do have Chinese Garden.
And I love having such a beautiful garden at my doorstep.
{day220/2012}


Photobucket

August Day EIGHT: Glasses
My go-to for those lazy days.
{day221/2012}


Photobucket

August Day NINE: Messy
This is what happens when I'm away from home half the time.
{day222/2012}


Photobucket

August Day TEN: Ring
A portion of my collection of ring(s)
{day223/2012}


Photobucket

August Day ELEVEN: Purple
Some of my favorite purple polishes.
{day224/2012}


Going to get back to reading my book and dinner in a bit. Boring Saturday here in Vietnam but it's also a good time for me to recharge and catch up on my reading.

Till the next, have a great and blessed weekend!


No comments: