Friday, August 31, 2012

Project 365: July Part III

TGIF everyone!

After a long week, it's finally Friday! Been looking forward to this weekend cause it's jam packed with activities with the loved ones. It's been a long time since I spent the weekend with my family and I really can't wait.

Have not been spending lots of time with time, especially my paternal cousins and I really missed hanging out with them. With both my auntie and one of my cousin back from Perth and London respectively, it's a rare chance for me to get together with them before they fly off again. And this weekend is the only chance  since I will be flying off for another work trip next Thursday and another of my cousin is jetting off to Seattle for an exchange programme.

On another note, here's the final part of Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge for July. Despite being really late in uploading the photos and seriously lagging behind, I'm really glad that July's photos are finally being uploaded. Going to start with August real soon so that I can catch up with September.


Photobucket

July Day TWENTY-ONE: 9 o'clock
What I was doing at 9.00am. 
Having breakfast at my favorite cafe in Hanoi with "Lone Wolf" for companion.
{day203/2012}


Photobucket

July Day TWENTY-TWO: Upside Down
Looking at things in a different perspective.
{day204/2012}


Photobucket

July Day TWENTY-THREE: Mirror
Been a while since I last took a photo of myself.
{day205/2012}


Photobucket

July Day TWENTY-FOUR: A Stranger
In Ho Chi Minh City, many companies have a security personnel to take care of their building.
Here's a shot of the security personnel at one of my client's office.
{day206/2012}


Photobucket

July Day TWENTY-FIVE: Heart
The way to make my heart happy is breakfast!
Always remember that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. 
My favorite choice of breakfast is still American Breakfast.
{day207/2012}


Photobucket

July Day TWENTY-SIX: Sunshine 
"Sunshine through my window,
That's what you are, my shining star."
Lyrics from "Sunshine Through My Window" by Gabrielle.
{day208/2012}


Photobucket

July Day TWENTY-SEVEN: On the Road
Sights like the above is a daily and common occurrence in Vietnam.
{day209/2012}


Photobucket

July Day TWENTY-EIGHT: Cup
My idea of a weekend afternoon:
A good book or magazine with my choice of tea.
{day210/2012}



Photobucket

July Day TWENTY-NINE: The last thing I bought
Every time I travel, I will always buy a souvenir to remember that particular trip.
For Vietnam, I chose this picture of Tintin.
{day211/2012}


Photobucket

July Day THIRTY: Calm
Looking at the sunset never fails to calm my mind down after a long day.
{day212/2012}


Photobucket

July Day THIRTY-ONE: Toothbrush
Different toothbrushes for different uses.
{day213/2012}


And this marks the end of the updates for Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge for July. Will be back with August's updates soon. 

Till the next, have a great weekend ahead!


No comments: