Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Project 365: July Part II


Happy Wednesday everyone!

Can't believe it's mid week already, two more days to the weekend! It's been a pretty hectic week at work, with all the preparation work going on for the next work trip. Two more upcoming work trips and then I will be done with travelling for work!

Have been spending my time after work catching on some exciting stuff but I shall leave that for another post.

For now, it's time for another update on Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge.

Gosh, it's almost the end of August and I'm still not done with the updates for July. I really must make more time for this humble space of me. I'm targeting to finish the updates for August by the first week of September so that I will be able to start with more real-time updates by then.

All right, enough of words and time for the photos to do the talking!


Photobucket

July Day NINE: Big
One of the rare days when I actually ordered such a huge meal for lunch.
{day191/2012}


Photobucket

July Day TEN: My Favourite Color
Other than the usual black, white and blue, I actually do have another favourite color; pink.
{day192/2012}


Photobucket

July Day ELEVEN: Letter
Came across all these letters from the BFF.
Reading all them brought back lots of memories and transported me back to when we were still kids.
Young and carefree with no worries about life.
{day193/2012}


Photobucket

July Day TWELVE: Texture
One of my favourite stress buster; popping bubble wraps!
Good and cheap therapy after a long day at work.
{day194/2012}


Photobucket

July Day THIRTEEN: Open
A daily routine; opening the mailbox.
And sometimes, there might just be that little surprise waiting inside. 
{day195/2012}


Photobucket

July Day FOURTEEN: Building
Many a times, we only focus on what's in front of us, chasing and chasing.
And sometimes, when you take a minute, just a minute to stop and look up,
you might just discover that a pleasant sight awaits you.
{day196/2012}


Photobucket

July Day FIFTEEN: Finger
One of favorite hobby, painting my nails and creating designs.
{day197/2012}


Photobucket

July Day SIXTEEN: Sign
A rather unique location for a signage but pretty apt for the Singapore Garden Festival.
{day198/2012}


Photobucket

July Day SEVENTEEN: My ADDICTION
My few loves; photography, reading, nail polishes, washi tapes, postcards and travelling.
{day199/2012}


Photobucket

July Day EIGHTEEN: Plate
What's on my place, club sandwich for lunch.
{day200/2012}


Photobucket

July Day NINETEEN: Pet
Another rare shot of our Prince at home.
I can never get tired of looking at his photo.
{day201/2021}


Photobucket

July Day TWENTY: Eyes
Looking at the world through my third eye, my camera.
{day202/2012}


That's all for tonight. Going to get back to my book.
Good night and sweet dreams!

No comments: