Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Project 365: July Part I


Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is not having any post holiday syndromes after the long weekend. I know how it feels to go back to work after a long weekend. On the brighter side, it's going to be a short working week of 4 days! Before you know it, the weekend will be here again so hang it there a while.

Taking a break from Nails Talk and going to update on Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge cause it's been a while since I posted any updates on that.

I'm still doing the project; it's just that I don't have the luxury of time to post it here everyday. Which is why I'm going to make a little changes. Instead of posting the photos daily here, I will do a weekly/bi-weekly update depending on my schedule. The best would be a weekly schedule but work's getting more and more hectic so it's pretty hard to do that.

For instant updates, you may follow me on Instagram at @gracecharity. I'm actually more active there. :)

So here's the first part for July's Project 365/Photo A Day Challenge (yes I do realized that I'm that far back in updating here). There will be four parts for July which I hope to get it up at the soonest since we are almost getting to the end of August.

Photobucket

July Day ONE | Self Portrait
{day183/2012}

Photobucket

July Day TWO | Busy
The ever crazy traffic in Vietnam.
Sights like this are common sight daily.
{day184/2012}

Photobucket

July Day THREE | Best Part of My Day
Dinner date with the girls for the July's babies' birthday celebration.
{day185/2012}

Photobucket

July Day FOUR | Fun
{day186/2012}

Photobucket

July Day FIVE | On The Floor
{day187/2012}

Photobucket

July Day SIX | Chair
{day188/2012}

Photobucket

July Day SEVEN | Garden
{day189/2012}

Photobucket

July Day EIGHT | Lunch
{day190/2012}


All right, gotta get ready for my flight back to Singapore.
Till the next update, have a great day ahead!

No comments: