Thursday, August 09, 2012

NAILS TALK: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE

Before I go on further, here's wishing Singapore a Happy 47th Birthday!

Decided to create a set of nail art using the color red and white since it's National Day. First attempt at lava nail art it wasn't as difficult as I thought. It's not perfect though, will have to practice more and perfect it.

Decided to combine dots with what I love most, color blocks!
 
Photobucket

Colors used for this design:
OPI Off With Her Red (Alice in Wonderland Collection)
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Spiderman Collection)
Chinaglaze Fairydust

Added a coat of Chinaglaze Fairydust as a finishing touch. Love how the fine holographic glitters added a different dimension to it!

Photobucket

So there, my nails are all ready for the National Day celebrations! How about you? Hope you have got pretty nails for the celebrations as well!

Till the next, have a great day ahead! :)

No comments: