Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Project 365: The Last of April


Aloha!

Apologies for the lack of updates once again. It's been hell of a month meeting nothing but deadlines and spending time with my family and friends. I've finally managed to find some time for myself and here are the photos for Project 365 in the month of April.

Photobucket


 April Day ELEVEN | WHERE I ATE BREAKFAST

Breakfast is usually settled at my desk or work station
where I will take the time to catch up on news or blog surfing.

{day102/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket

April Day TWELVE | STAIRS

Climbing the stairs; a daily routine.

{day103/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket


April Day THIRTEEN | SOMETHING I FOUND

Came across this gem by Nicole Richie.
Awesome read which I completed in just one day!

{day104/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket


April Day FOURTEEN | HOW I FEEL TODAY

Blessed.
Actually this is how I feel everyday. Well, almost.
Thankful to be blessed with angels around me.
Thankful to be blessed with lots of love showered on me.

{day105/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket


April Day FIFTEEN | SUNSET

Sunset,
at the happiest place on Earth.
Disneyland.

{day106/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket

April Day SIXTEEN | FLOWER

When it comes to photography,
flowers are something which I love to shoot.
I love the colors, and how they bloom.
Flowers is how the Mother Nature shows her laughter.

{day107/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket

April Day SEVENTEEN | SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE

Corns and Spring Onions.
Period.
With the exception of popcorn though.

{day108/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket

April Day EIGHTEEN | HAIR

Was going through the photos taken
during the trip to the Big Apple, and
I realized that at times, I do miss my long hair.

{day109/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram


Photobucket

April Day NINETEEN | ORANGE

Another flower shot.
And remember to keep love in your heart.

{day110/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket

April Day TWENTY | SOMETHING I DREW

A random fact about me that not many people know.
Sometimes I doodle when there's too much on my mind.
When words can't express my thoughts.
Drawing is another way for me to relax my mind.

{day111/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket

April Day TWENTY-ONE | BOTTLE

More bottle(s) of nail polishes.
My first A-England, Girly Bits and Megan Miller polishes.

{day112/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.



Photobucket

April Day TWENTY-TWO | THE LAST THING I BOUGHT

Got some deco and fabric stickers that were on sale.
Looking forward to creating more stuff with them.

{day113/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.



Photobucket

April Day TWENTY-THREE | VEGETABLE

A boring photo of my dinner.

{day114/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.



Photobucket

April Day TWENTY-FOUR | SOMETHING I'M GRATEFUL FOR

Life.
Without it, I wouldn't have the chance to experience anything
or be grateful for anything.

{day115/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.



Photobucket

April Day TWENTY-FIVE | LOOKING DOWN

Many a times, we only focus on what's in front of us.
Not on top of us, or below us.
Sometimes, when you take a minute to look down.
You might just find the most beautiful sight.
A beautiful gift from Mother Nature.

{day116/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket

April Day TWENTY-SIX | BLACK AND WHITE

Another thing that I love to shoot.
Architecture.
Another color that I love.
Black and White.

{day117/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.



Photobucket

April Day TWENTY-SEVEN | SOMEWHERE I WENT

Visited the newly-opened J-Cube with BFF to catch Battleship.
One of the thing that I love about J-Cube, the Olympic size ice-skating rink.
Makes me reminisce about those days when I used to go ice-skating.

{day118/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.



Photobucket

April Day TWENTY-EIGHT | 1 PM

The view at that time.

{day119/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.



Photobucket

April Day TWENTY-NINE | CIRCLE

Spotted these lovely colorful stickers
during the trip to IKEA.

{day120/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.



Photobucket

April Day THIRTY | SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME SAD

Finding a chip on the watch face on my favorite watch.
Tried finding a similar watch during the trip to Hongkong and Japan.
But it seems that the brand has been discontinued.

{day121/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


No comments: