Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Best of May, Not


Just went to take a look at the last blog post and I realized that it was dated 2 May 2012.
I didn't realized that it had been that long since I last blogged. As much as I want to blog regularly, the month of May hasn't been the best for me.

For the past few weeks, I have had this urge to get away from the everything and hide in my little world. Away from the online world, no Facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter, no Weibo, nothing at all. With the exception of my close friends, bud buds and my family, I didn't have the energy to meet or talk to anyone, not even my colleagues.

There are so much on my mind, so much that I want to do. I needed time for myself. Time to be alone, read my books, watch the dramas that I haven't had the time to watch, to catch up on rest. Time to clear the accumulating thoughts in my mind. Time to think about my life.

Maybe it's because things are moving too fast and I have never been the person who fancy a fast-paced lifestyle. Everything was getting too taxing, emotionally.

The ideal plan would be to take a short break and leave the country for a while. To somewhere where no one knows me. But I guess it's still not the time. Which is why, I'm a strict saving mode now. No more unnecessary spending. No more impulse buying. Hopefully, I will be able save enough soon. Then I will be able to go on that much needed break.

Enough of the emo stuff for now.

Here are the photos for the May Photo A Day Challenge. Unfortunately I only managed to complete six days for the challenge. :( Even though June's challenge is starting tomorrow, I will carry on with May's challenge. That's me, once I start on something, I will make sure I complete it, no matter how hard it may be.


project 365, instagram, photo a day challenge, peace, serenity, quotes, sky


May Day ONE | PEACE
Peace, tranquility, serenity
is what I'm seeking for now.

{day122/2012}
Shot with iPhone instagram app


project 365, instagram, photo a day challenge, sky, quotes, canvas, nature

May Day TWO | SKYLINE
I miss lying down on the beach,
looking up at the sky, listening to the soothing lullaby of the waves.
I miss the days of being care free.

{day123/2012}
Shot with iPhone instagram app


project 365, instagram, wiwt, accessories, necklace, pop colors, photo a day challenge

May Day THREE | SOMETHING I WORE TODAY
Pop colors to brighten up the day.

{day124/2012}
Shot with iPhone instagram app



project 365, instagram, memories, love, happiness, joy, photo a day challenge

May Day FOUR | FUN!
Fun is spending time with the Little Prince!


{day125/2012}
Shot with iPhone instagram app



project 365, instagram, doodles, sketch, drawing, birds, quotes, photo a day challenge

May Day FIVE | BIRD
Started doodling recently to relax the mind.
Only then did I realized how much I miss doing the things I used to love doing.

{day126/2012}
Shot with iPhone instagram app



project 365, photo a day challenge, instagram, me, portrait

May Day SIX | ME
Staring into space,
blanking out my mind,
from everything.

{day127/2012}
Shot with iPhone instagram app

No comments: