Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ROUNDING UP MARCH

March was an absolutely busy month for me.

Even busier than January or February. The whole month was packed with work (nothing new), events, gathering till I barely had any time for myself. The only time I had for myself was that one or two hours at night when I reached home.

It's been so hectic that it has finally taken a toll on my health. Have been on medical leave once last week and today. First gastric, now a virus infection that making cough like nobody's business with the sore throat and flu adding on.

Here's a quick round up of some of the happenings back in March before I go and take my medication and hit the sack.

Photobucket
Donzi's Farewell
Photobucket
Donzi's Farewell
Photobucket
Going bananas at the Open House.
Photobucket
Tomb-sweeping on Qing Ming.
Photobucket
Brunch date with Liz.
Photobucket
Celebrated Chloe turning one!
Photobucket
Checked out Kombi Rocks with the Buds Buds. Awesome decor and food but service was real slow.
Took almost an hour for our food to arrive. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner date with Shulin and Baby Xanthus!
Photobucket
Celebrated Nichola's birthday.

No comments: