Sunday, April 08, 2012

Project 365: Rest of March


After missing in action for the last two weeks,
 here's an update on Project 365 for the rest of March.
 Have already started on April,
but I shall save that for the next post.
Meanwhile, you may follow me on Instagram, at @gracecharity
for the latest updates on Project 365.


Photobucket


March Day TWENTY-SIX | KEY
Bought this key chain during the trip to the Big Apple.
Have been using since then and it's a constant reminder
of how much I love and miss New York.

{day86/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket

 March Day TWENTY-SEVEN | MY NAME
Name plate made at Precious Thots many years back.

{day87/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.



Photobucket

March Day TWENTY-EIGHT | TRASH
Why do some people just take the recycling bins as their trash bins?
Don't they know how to read or they simply don't care?

{day88/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.

Photobucket 

March Day TWENTY-NINE | MY FEET

{day89/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.

Photobucket

March Day THIRTY | TOY
One of my favorite toy, my Holga camera.
A precious birthday gift from my ex-colleagues back in 2010.
Been a while since I last took it out for a walk.
Hopefully, I will be able to bring it out soon.

{day90/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


Photobucket


March Day THIRTY-ONE | WHERE I RELAX
When the world gets too crazy for me,
the bookstore is where I head to.
It's where I escape from the stress and pressure of this world.
It's where I can get lost in my own world.
Without giving a hoots to anyone or anything.
Where I can be carefree even if it's for that few minutes or few hours.

{day91/2012}
Shot with iPhone Instagram app.


No comments: