Friday, March 23, 2012

こんにちは


Kon'nichiwa!

Apologies for the lack of updates recently.
Was away in Japan, Hokkaido for the whole of last week and only came back on Monday.
After that, it was back to battle mode the moment I went back to work.
As with every leave, there will a mountain of work waiting for me the moment I go back to work. So yeah.

Hokkaido trip was awesome, especially the weather!
I'm already missing the weather; if only we have winter here.
For those who do not know, I'm a sucker for cold weather.
Give me hot and humid weather or Summer,
I will fall sick easily and somehow my complexion doesn't fancy hot and humid weather either.
Give me cold weather, winter and snow and I'm one happy gal with complexion who will behave!

Anyway, here are some sneak peeks of the trip, should be able to upload the photos pretty soon.
For the first time ever, I have already downloaded the photos from the memory card to the laptop barely a week after I'm back.
My friends must be very happy because that means they don't have to wait for a year to view the photos in my Facebook.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket  Photobucket


And before I end, here are the updates for Project 365 for the past week or so.
All photos are shot with my trusty iPhone 4S with the Instagram application.
More sneak peeks of the Hokkaido trip below.

Photobucket 

March Day TEN | LOUD
Bright and loud colors!

{day70/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day ELEVEN | SOMEONE I TALKED TO TODAY
Weekend date with the awesome siblings!

{day71/2012}


Photobucket

March Day TWELVE | FORK
Dinner at Soup Restaurant before our flight.

{day72/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day THIRTEEN | A SIGN
Jigokudani or "Hell's Valley" in Noboribetsu

{day72/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day FOURTEEN | CLOUDS
Spotted at Jigokudani, Noboribetsu.

{day74/2012}


Photobucket 


March Day FIFTEEN | CAR
Snow covered cars spotted everywhere in Hokkaido.

{day75/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day SIXTEEN | SUNGLASSES
My ever trusty aviators that follows me wherever I go;
a precious gift from the Bud Buds.

{day76/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day SEVENTEEN | GREEN
Breakfast in Hokkaido; my own creation,
vegetables + cereals + green peas.
Healthy yet delicious.

{day77/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day EIGHTEEN | A CORNER OF MY HOME
Here's a corner of my hotel room in Hakodate instead of my home
since I was still in Hokkaido.

{day78/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day NINETEEN | FUNNY
This is what happens when I'm bored.

{day79/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day TWENTY | BEFORE / AFTER
Now you see it, now you don't.
Can't stop snacking on my favorite Jaga Pokkuru!

{day80/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day TWENTY-ONE | DELICIOUS
What's for lunch.

{day81/2012}


Photobucket 

March Day TWENTY-TWO | KITCHEN SINK
For the first time ever, the kitchen sink gets to be in the limelight.

{day82/2012}




No comments: