Friday, February 24, 2012

WEDDING WEEKEND

Before I had time to recover from the flurry of events last week, it's almost the end of another week! Goodness, I realized that time really flew by really fast this year.

Last weekend was one of my happiest weekend in recent years! The two days that I had been so looking forward to finally arrived. Yes, it was the wedding weekend! Two of my closest got married last weekend; the Twin's big day was on Saturday and the Shi Shiong's big day was on Sunday.

It was one my most tiring weekend, especially since I survived on only 3 hours of sleep on Saturday and the Twin's bridesmaid, personal assistant and coordinator for her big day. But the fatigue was all worth it after seeing the joy and happiness on the Twin's face. Here are some shots of the Twin's big day. Pardon the low resolution photos as I grabbed them off Facebook. Didn't managed to take any photos with my camera cause I was too busy that day. Shall see if I can get the photos that we took that day from the Twin.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Twin has also got to be one of the most hardworking bride that I have ever came across. Despite working with a hectic schedule, she managed to find the time to DIY most of the items for her big day, such as the Red Packet Box, her crystal and pearls bouquet, her Bridal bag to store her items for that day and the photos for the wedding reception.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Only photo from Shi Shiong's wedding reception cause I was alone. In actual fact, I didn't know any of his friend but that didn't stop me from attending his wedding reception because this was one day that I had been looking forward to.

In our ten years of friendship (and counting on), the Shi Shiong had been through lots of downs when it comes to relationship. Despite all that he had been through, I always believed that he will find the true one; the one who will love him with all her heart and appreciate and love him for who his is.


No comments: