Wednesday, December 07, 2011

New York Travel Diary - Day 2

*WARNING*
*Massive Photos Post Ahead*

With my playlist of Christmas tracks playing in the background, I'd finally managed to sit down and upload the photos for Day 2.

It's been almost a year since I fulfilled my dream of having a White Christmas in NYC and I'm not even done with half of the photos!

That's the problem with me. Every trip that I go on, I will take tonnes of photos and I will end up having a hard time selecting the photos to re-size, edit and upload. The killer is always the re-sizing and post-editing.

There are 11 more days of photos for the NYC trip, 2 days for the Taiwan leg of the NYC trip and 5 days of the pre-birthday trip to Taiwan back in Summer which I've yet to edit and post. Hopefully, I will be able to get all up before 2011 ends!

All right, enough of my ramblings, enjoy the photos! In case you are interested to know where  I spend my time for Day 2, details are at the end of the post. =)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Statue of Liberty // Elis Island // Of Russian dolls and Venetian masks // Hope Garden // The Bull // Trinity Church // Wall Street // Where World Trade Centre used to be // Times Square at night // M&M's building // Bryant Park // Macy*s!!! // Miracle on 34th Street on display at Macy*s //
Be Sweet, Be Merry, Be Home // Revolving Christmas window display at Macy*s //
Toy Story Loots from the Disney Store at Times Square

No comments: