Saturday, December 31, 2011

GOODBYE 2011

Can't believe we are at the last day of 2011.
2011 was a year of changes, first times and new beginnings for me.
Here's a look at some of the memorable events for me in 2011.

Photobucket

A career switch.
After being handling events for 1 year and 8 months,
I made the decision to transferred to our education arm's
Marketing & Admission division, handling Marketing Communications.
It's a learning curve as I've minimum experience in communications.
So far, I'm still learning and I hope that I will learn even more in 2012.


Photobucket


My wonderful colleagues from Events

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
New colleagues from the Marketing & Admission division



Met one of my idol, Ms Elim Chew, for the first time. Photobucket

Took my graduation photos.
I finally got my graduation photos taken
after graduating for nearly more than 3 years.
Photobucket

Won yet another consolation prize for Best Dressed.
This year's theme: Hawaii Night.
Photobucket




A new change.
After keeping my signature bangs and long hair for 2 years,
I went back to having a bob and side swept fringe this time round.
Photobucket




Traveled to a few places.

Malacca
First road trip with the Buds Buds
Photobucket

Taipei
Enjoyed winter in January and
braved the sweltering summer heat in June.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Banyan Tree Bintan
A rest and relax weekend coupled with a spa and massage session.

Photobucket


Hongkong and Macau
A year-end trip to get away from Singapore and to enjoy winter
before the year comes to an end.

Photobucket Photobucket

 

Halloween
Been a long time since I celebrated Halloween,
so this year, I decided to go for the Halloween event at USS.

Photobucket

 

New Beginnings
Celebrated the holy matrimony of primary school pal Terrence & Jasmine;
bestest sista, Jaslin & Jonathan, where I had my virgin experience as a jiemei;
Jelaine & Yoga, which was also my first overseas wedding;
colleagues turned pals: Shini & Derry;
Donghai & Zhoulin;
Francine & Kelvin.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 


Witness the birth of Smootree
Photobucket


 


Started a New Chapter of My Life
Waved goodbye to 29 and said hello to the Big 3 together with the Twin.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 


Old and New Friends.
Added another year to the close-knit friendships with
The Buds Buds, The Bestest Sista, Leggings & The Twin.
Made new friends and am loving the weekly service together.
Thankful for all the support and love from both the old and new friends.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

That pretty much sums up my 2011.
It's been a good year, with more ups than downs,
but I believe it could have been better.

For the new year,
my resolutions are pretty simple.
To be more patient, loving, caring towards everyone around me,
and to be an even happier person.
Shall end this post with lots of loves and best wishes
for everyone in the new year ahead!
Enjoy the countdowns and celebrations tonight!
Hugs!

No comments: