Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The Week Before Halloween


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


If my memory is not failing me,
I believe the last time I celebrated Halloween was when I was still in my early twenties.
Which also means, it's been almost ten long years since then.
After ten long years, I decided to head down to USS with DS for their Halloween special
on the weekend before Halloween.
Other than the Haunted House where it totally freaked me out,
it wasn't that scary.
Kudos to the USS staff with horrific make-up who went round
scaring the living daylights out of everyone.
I have to admit that I was one of them who got a fright from some of them.
Still, that hasn't put me off from the event.
Looking forward to the next USS Halloween special in 2012!

No comments: