Tuesday, November 01, 2011

1-11-11

At the blink of an eye, it's already November and soon, we will be waving goodbye to Year 2011 and welcoming Year 2012. 


Many of my friends have kept asking me, "why aren't you blogging as frequent anymore?". 

There's so much that I want to blog about, hundreds of photos that I want to share but at this moment, I don't have the luxury of time to do so. New job scope means having to learn everything, well, almost, again. 

Going to work now is like entering a battlefield. The moment I stepped out of the lift at Level 23, I will prepare to don on my armour (mentally) and brace myself to get ready for the battle(s) ahead. It's been 2 months and the battles seem to be increasing everyday. Doesn't help that I'm the only foot soldier to fight the battle. General is equally new, and also since a General is a General, no one will expect him to fight the war, so ultimately, the foot soldier has to fight the war on his/her own. 

By the time I'm done fighting the battles for the day, I no longer feel motivated to do anything less blog. But I'm trying to get my life back on track. I want to have a life where I can have the time to do what I want to do, to have time for my family, friends and most importantly, Myself.

I promise, that there will be more than one entry for November. 

Till the next update, good night folks!

No comments: