Tuesday, August 02, 2011

My Style: Outfit of the Day - Casual Outfits

It's casual outfits for My Style: Outfit of the Day.

Don't really get to be in casual wear; only on weekends cause I got to be in outfits fit for the office environment on week days, including Friday. Though at times I will just donned on that denim dress on a Friday.

Photobucket
Top from AX | Shorts from F21 | Watch from Esprit | Ring from H&M | Necklace from Tiffany & CO

One my favourite top from AX. Fell in love with this top when I first lay my eyes on it but I contemplated a for a while before getting it cause it's wasn't that cheap. Got it in the end cause I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Love this top because it's versatile. Pair it with a pencil skirt or pants for a day at work and pair with shorts for the weekend.

Photobucket
Top and shorts from F21 | Inner tank from Cotton On | Scarf from Fox | Bag from Zara | Watch from Esprit | Ring from flea market | Necklace as above

One of the casual outfit during my not so recent Taiwan trip in June. The weather was even worse than that of Singapore and I'm was super glad that I packed lots of tanks tops, shorts and flip flops for that trip.

The Zara bag was a birthday gift from my colleagues. Had a hard time deciding which color to get (they had brown, black & red). Decided to go for the brown since I already have a few bags in black.

Photobucket
Top from Tommy Hilfiger Denim | Shorts and belt from F21 | Watch from Super Lover | Ring from Tiffany & Co
Gotta mention that I love my Super Lover watch to the max. It's been with me for 5 years and it's still working well. Not many people know of this brand; it's a Japanese brand and the nearest you can get the watch is at HongKong but it's not easy to find it too.

If I don't remember wrongly, I got it at one of the shopping mall in Central in HongKong. Wish I could provide the address but I'd forgotten about it.

Will take a clearer image of the watch one of these days and post it here.

Photobucket
Top from The Tinsel Rack (TTR) | Inner tank from Abercrombie & Fitch | Shorts from F21 | Ring as above

If you realized, most of my shorts are from F21. Love the cutting and their shorts are super comfy. Moreover their shorts are cheap, sometimes even cheaper that blogshops. But I've stopped buying shorts for now, have got too much to wear for now.

Photobucket
Dress from F21 | Inner tank from Abercrombie & Fitch | Watch from Esprit | Ring from Tiffany & CO | Necklace from HoH

One of the very rare occasion when I decided to just wear a denim dress to work on a Friday. Another great buy from F21

* * * * *

All right, that's all for My Style:Outfit of the Day for now. Will be back soon for more.

Au Revoir

No comments: