Tuesday, June 07, 2011

My Style: Outfit of the Day

As I've mentioned in my previous post, I've got some new ideas for my blog and "My Style: Outfit of the Day" is one of them.

I'm not exactly a fashionista and neither I'm turning this into a fashion blog. I just want to document and share my own style here in my blog. In another way, it's also a way to help me keep track of what I have and also to share my buys with my readers.

If you are looking for expensive buys though, you will look elsewhere. As much as I love fashion, I don't believe in spending by the hundreds or thousands for a piece of clothing. Bags are an exception though (I still love my LVs) but still, there's a limit to how much I will spend on a bag. So far, the most I'd spent on a bag is less than $2,000 and that's for my LV.

I'm still contemplating if I should get that Balenciaga or Prada but till then, I'm satisfied with what I have now.
Anyway, here's the first outfit to be featured on "My Style: Outfit of the Day".

Photobucket
Top from Hers Sincerely | Skirt from H&M | Belt from Zara
Bag from Longchamp | Watch from Esprit | Accessories from Tiffany & C and Mont Blanc

For those who know me, you will know that I'm huge lover of dresses. But I'm trying to incorporate more 2-piece outfits into my wardrobe now.

I'm also a sucker for ruched sleeves so when I chanced upon the top in Hers Sincerely, I told myself I definitely got to have it.

When I received the top in my mailbox, I couldn't wait to open to the package. And I got to say, the material is superb. Lightweight enough to be worn in the recent humid weather and I can even wear it with the sleeve down. But I still prefer wearing with the sleeves folded.

Love the color (it's sand) and the slanted pocket makes the top unique as well.

You can pair it with a pair of pants/skirt, for me I decided to pair it with my H&M skirt and it's good to go for work or shopping.

This top is definitely going to a staple piece in my wardrobe.

If you love the top, visit Hers Sincerely now. The last I checked, it's still available. :)

All right, that's all for the first "My Style: Outfit of the Day". Till the next post, have a pleasant week ahead!

P.S.: This is not an advertorial, I did pay for the top. :)

No comments: