Monday, December 20, 2010

White Winter Christmas

Can't believe that it's already the 20th! At this time tomorrow, I will already be on my flight to New York. For the 2nd time in my life, I will not be spending Christmas in Singapore and for the first time ever, I will be ushering in the New Year in another country.

Though I'm flying off tomorrow, everything has yet to sink in. All I can think of now, is I've yet to pack my luggage! And I can't feel the excitement yet; I guess everything will only start to sink in when I get on board tomorrow. The other thing on my mind is how jet-lagged I'm going to be. Have been trying my best to tune my body clock to US timing but it's ain't easy when you have to work the next day.

I guess I will have to try to adjust when I'm there. Looking forward to visiting the following places in New York and having a white winter Christmas!!!

Photobucket


#1. Washington Square
Photobucket

#2. United Nations Headquarters
Photobucket

#3. Union Square
Photobucket

#4. Trump Tower
Photobucket

#5. South Street Seaport
Photobucket

#6. St. Patrick's Cathedral
Photobucket

#7. Times Square
Photobucket

#8. Rockefeller Centre
Photobucket

#9. Madison Square Garden
Photobucket

#10. Macys
Photobucket

#11. Plaza Hotel
Photobucket

#12. Solomon R Guggenheim Museum
Photobucket

#13. Grand Central Terminal
Photobucket

#14. New York University
Photobucket

#15. Museum of Modern Arts
Photobucket

#16. Metropolitan Museum of Art
Photobucket

#17. New York Public Library
Photobucket

#18. Fifth Avenue
Photobucket

#19. Empire State Building
Photobucket

#20. Chrysler Building
Photobucket

#21. Central Park
Photobucket

#22. Brooklyn Bridge
Photobucket

#23. Bloomingdales
Photobucket

#24. Columbia University
Photobucket

#25. Ground Zero
Photobucket

and last but not least,

#26. Statue of Liberty
Photobucket

There are lots of places which we are going to go but these are top on our list. Since it's a free and easy trip, we are just going to take our time to explore and experience New York.

Ten minutes more to 6.00pm and that means it's almost time for me to knock off, head home and start packing for the trip.

Will update again when I have time later, if not, I shall do so when I'm in New York!

No comments: