Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Comme des Garçons Merry Happy Crazy Colour

I've never been a huge fan of Orchard. Don't fancy the crowds and all the jostling that goes on especially during peak hours.

Unless it's for work, to meet the Twin and Budds and during Christmas (to take a look at the Christmas decor and lights), I will try my best to not step foot in there. Yes, that's how much I dread going to Orchard.

For once though, there's something in Orchard that's making me want to venture in there.

Photobucket

And that's the Comme des Garçons Pocket store that has opened on Orange Grove Road! If that isn't sufficient to make me pop by, the brand's Christmas collection, Merry Happy Crazy Colour will be in store in December!

It's time to drag my reluctant body and venture in there for some Christmas shopping!

No comments: