Friday, August 20, 2010

Buenas Noches

Gosh, I can't believe that it's been 2 months since my last entry >.<

Life has been hectic with work, work and more work and other events such as the recent 1-Altitude soft opening and Singapore Youth Olympic Games opening ceremony (photos of the 2 events will be posted in a separate post). On top of that, there were also some personal matters which I had to handle and cope with hence the disappearance from here for such a long time but more on that in another day.

Anyway, for the 1st time ever, I'm actually blogging out of Singapore. Usually I don't blog or surf the internet when I'm abroad as I don't see the point in having to pay for internet access. However, this time round, internet access is complimentary for the 4 days that I'm here so why not make full use of it right?

So, like to make a guess as to where I am now? Here's a hint.

Photobucket

Managed to guess it? Well, I'm in Phuket now!!!

Despite Phuket being one of the stations that I had to fly to frequently previously, I have never visited Phuket unless you count stepping foot into the airport as visiting.

Some donkey years later, I finally had the chance to visit Phuket not for work but for leisure and this time round it's definitely more than just the airport.

Touched down earlier this afternoon and have remained at the resort since then. Have no intention of going anywhere else for the next 3 days with the exception of tomorrow where I'm going to head out to the famous Patong Beach. How can I leave without paying a visit to the famous beach right?

As I was saying, I will not be venturing anywhere else cause the villa that I'm staying in is superb. We have our own private pool without having to share with anyone else and the resort has got almost everything so I'm going to make full use of the resort and villa facilities.

Shall call it a day for more. Feeling so sleepy after 2 and a half hours of spa and massage session earlier on.

As much as I would like to post more photos before I end this entry, I'm afraid I can only do it tomorrow because blogger is giving me problems with the uploading of photos. =(

Hopefully blogger will be able to function properly tomorrow so that I can upload more photos.

No comments: