Monday, May 10, 2010

The Pursue of Happiness

Today is one of those very rare time that I managed to reach home by 7.00 p.m. For the past few weeks, the earliest that I managed to reach home on weekdays was 11.00 p.m.

Been so busy with the official launch of SIATP that I don't have much time for my personal stuff. Really thankful to The Man who waited for me to knock off almost every night and accompanied for dinner, or should I say supper.

Kudos to the Heart-throb who made the event a success. Now that it's over, I can finally take a breather before the next event. Counting down to the end of tomorrow, after which I will be on leave for 3 days to go on a course and spend time with my loved ones.

* * * * *

Finally had the chance to pop by at MarinaBaySands over the weekend for a look as well. Will be heading there soon for a site visit for our major event in October. I do have my reservations holding the event there with all the bad press with regards to the major screw up for the recent IPBA conference held at MBS. I would still prefer Resorts World Sentosa but shall see how the site visit at MBS goes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

* * * * * *

BFF finally settled down yesterday!!! I've been waiting for this day to come since donkey years ago! Can't believe that we have known each other for so long; we have definitely come a long way since primary school days.

And I've have to say my BFF looked really dashing last night!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
BFF's favourite photo from the photo-shoot in Perth
Photobucket
BFF and ME!
Photobucket
My oldest mates, BFF Kelvin and Terrence. We've known each other for more than 20 years!
* * * * *

All right, time for a facial mask and then off to sleepyland!

Good night folks!

No comments: