Thursday, May 20, 2010

Central World Destroyed




By now most of you must have known that Central World, one of Thailand's biggest shopping mall had been destroyed by fires.

I was really shocked because I had just visited the mall last month when I was in Bangkok. The trip was quite an experience because my last day there was the first day of the Red Shirt's protest in Bangkok City.

And I remembered asking one of the Red Shirt when the protest would end and he told me the next day. Never did I imagine that it would remain till today and things had gotten worse over the past 1 and a half month.

Why did they resort to all these? Don't they love their country at all? Did they never for once thought about how their actions would affect their fellow country men and their families?

Let's hope that everything will be back to normal for the Thais soon.

No comments: