Friday, April 09, 2010

Weddings


Photobucket

Photobucket

April 10 - Leslie & Cherry

April 17 - Eileen & Vincent

May 9 - Kelvin & Yan Lin

May 28 - Angela & Darren (have yet to receive the invitation card so it's not in the picture)


Total of 4 weddings in the next 2 months.

Even though the hole in my wallet is going to get even bigger, I still feel very happy! Happy not because the hole is getting bigger but because my good friends are walking down the aisle with their life partner.

Feel especially happy for BFF Kelvin & Yan Lin cause we have known each other since Primary 4 and I have been looking forward to the day that he gets married!

Finally....after waiting for so long.



The question I know that I will be asked at their weddings will be,

"So when is it going to your turn?"

I would be lying if I say I don't want to get married but I rather let nature takes it course.

Anyway, the Man wants to concentrate on his business first and I'm thinking of doing my Masters and continuing with my traveling, so why rush?

I'm happy seeing my friends getting married anyway.



All right, got to get back to work now.

It's going to be a busy, busy, busy April and May with all a few major events coming up.

Tiring but I love what I'm doing now!

Will post the photos of the BKK trip soon!

No comments: