Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweet End to a Long Day

Came home to a few surprises after a long day at work last night.

Photobucket

1st Surprise

Photobucket
Mango Pudding and Egg Tart Flavoured Collon

Photobucket
Shark Fin Flavoured Pretz

And this is MY FAVOURITE!!!!!!

Photobucket
The Claw from Toy Story!!! I really LOVE them!!!

2nd Surprise

Photobucket
Agnes B Membership with an Agnes B Ring Set

3rd Surprise

Photobucket
Came home to see this on my desk. Wasn't really surprised to receive this package from Club 21 cause I already knew I was invited to join their membership program. What surprised me was the package content.

Photobucket
Opened the package to find a book inside.

Photobucket

After flipping through the pages listing the benefits, I came to the page where I saw this.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's truly an innovative way to present the membership card and they actually listed all the benefits in the form of a book. It's so much easier for me to refer.

So ya, that were the 3 surprises that ended my day on a sweet note last night.

A big thank you to those who gave me all this surprises!



No comments: