Tuesday, April 20, 2010

IMPORTANT!!!


Photobucket

With effect from 1st May 2010, My Little Playground’s URL will be change to
http://litinggrace.blogspot.com


* * * * * * * * * * *

The decision to change the URL has been on the back of my mind as early as last year but the hectic schedule at work prevented me from thinking about it. Now that the pace at work has slowed down a little, I can finally have some time to take breather and start making changes to my blog which I believe some of you might have already noticed.

So why the decision to change the URL?

Well, I’m starting to get a little too old to be called a Princess. I’ll be turning 28 + 1 in another 60 days and that brings me 1 more step closer to the BIG 3. Since turning 28, the notion of calling myself Princess has start to wear off. As compared to the past where I would go gaga over things that has the word Princess, nowadays I don’t give a second look to them. Thinking back, I was quite silly to have wasted money buying those stuffs with the word Princess on them; now they are just lying in a box under my desk. Now I rather save the money or spend it on things more worthwhile. However, I still love being a Princess in the hearts of my loved ones and for me, that’s more than enough.

Other than the change in the URL, everything else (the look, the contents) will remain the same.

I thought of switching to a new blogging platform but having tried Blogger, Livejournal and Wordpress, I still prefer Blogger. And since My Little Playground is like another of my diary except that it’s out in the WWW, I would rather have just 1 blog rather than have a new one.

There will be more changes along the way but fret not, it’s all minor changes.

Aside from that, I will try my very best to update more frequently. As much I would like to do real-time blogging, at times, it’s really hard to do so with the heavy workload. As I’ve mentioned previously, during periods when there are events going on, it’s the norm for me to knock off as late as 11pm or even midnight. By the time I time I reached home and settled down, I’m so knackered that the only thing on my mind is to tuck myself into bed and sleep.

Weekends are spent doing house-work, family, meeting DS and catching up with friends since it’s nearly impossible for me to do during the week. Sometimes, I don’t even have the chance to log on the internet to check my internet, less that about blogging.

On top of that, in the coming future, I will be starting on some courses and learning a 3rd language, so time to relax and chill will be close to nil. It feels a little tiring just thinking about it but all these are my part of personal goals which I want to achieve before I say Hi to the Big 3 so I will just endure and bear with it.

Well, that’s all for now. I hope I have not bored you guys with all the text.


Ohh! And do remember to mark down the new URL on your calendar. The change will take place on 1st May 2010, Saturday!

Have a lovely day ahead wherever you are!

2 comments:

Meiyi said...

Have a lovely day to you too! keep in touch. miss ya..

Grace Liting said...

:) we should meet up soon