Friday, April 23, 2010

Elishacoy Always Triple BB Cream

REVIEW

Putting on make-up has been a part of my daily life ever since my flying days. Even though I’m no longer flying, I still make it a point to put on light make-up for work.

As much as I would like to not put on make-up as it can be a hassle at times since I’m not a morning person, I still do it because I’d always believe in putting our best face forward. So every morning, it’s a routine of skin-care followed by make-up.

Make-up for me is simple, just foundation, blusher and mascara but sometimes I wished I can just skipped foundation altogether so as to let me skin breathe a little.

So, I was quite trilled when I was invited to try out the ELISHACOY ALWAYS TRIPLE BB CREAM SPA30++/PA from LUSH GROUP.

Photobucket

So what does the Always Triple represents?

It stands for KFDA-Approved Triple-functions which (whitening, UV Protection, Anti-Wrinkle) which helps to whiten the skin, eliminates wrinkles and blocks UV rays. Not only that, it also contains Caviar and Royal Jelly which helps recover skin resilience and health.

Here's how I've been using the Elishacoy Always Triple BB Cream for the past week and my review of it.
Photobucket

I don't have much complaints about my skin except for the dark eye rings and some blemishes. So will the Elishacoy Always Triple BB Cream be able to conceal the blemishes?
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gently blend a bean-size amount of the BB cream over the face. It might look a little pasty at first but after a minute or so, it will oxidise and blend with your complexion and create a natural skin tone.

Photobucket

Viola!
Blemishes and dark eye rings are now less visible without having to put on any concealer!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dust on some loose powder, blusher and mascara and I'm all ready for work.
Photobucket

After using the BB cream for a week, all I can say is I have fallen in love with it. I've tried using BB cream of another brand and instead of creating a natural skin tone, my complexion turned very pasty instead. But I didn't face this problem with Elishacoy Always Triple BB Cream.

What's more, I can now skip concealer and foundation which means I can spend lesser time preparing for work in the morning and that also means I can sleep in a little longer!

The LUSH GROUP also has various products for skin-care, make-up, sun and body care, face and body slimming and much more. To know about their product, click on the link below.

Wait! There's something more!
From now till 2 May 2010, buy $48.00 nett of their products at John Little Marina Square, Level 1, Atrium and get up to $100.00 worth of free gifts!!!
So why wait, hurry down and try out their products for yourself!


#This product was provided to me for my honest review. 

No comments: