Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Wonderful January

Gosh, it's FEBRUARY already!!!

I can't believe that January has passed by just like that!

As usual, my life has been occupied with work and more work. Not that I'm complaining though. It's been more than 3 months since I started work at ICPAS and so far, it's been a pleasant journey.

After the selfish and egoistic ex-manager that I had at DZF, I'm so glad that I have a wonderful and supportative manager over here. I'm not the only one who thinks so, in fact, our colleagues from the other departments think so too! That is why we are willing to slog like a cow without much complain!

Other than work, it's been travelling to our neighbouring countries!

First trip was to Genting Highlands. As I've mentioned previously, it's been 17 years since I last stepped foot in Genting Highlands so I really had not much collection of that place.

Since I had to clear my off-in-lieu, the Buddy and I decided to go for a weekend trip. We had wanted to go to Bangkok initially, but all thanks to the Buddy who took his own sweet time to settle his leave. By the time we wanted to book the tickets, it cost more than $400 a person just for the air-fare! So we had no choice but to postponed the trip to April instead. And this time round, I made sure that he booked the tickets first! So now, we are flying off to Bangkok on April Fool's Day!

Second trip was to Batam last weekend. It was ESR and Event's Team Inaugural Overseas Outing!!! We had so much fun even though it was just a 1 day trip. Shopping, eating, go-karting and the flying fox!!! The only complain that I have is that I've become even more tanned now! WTH!

Aside from the trips that made January so fun, it was also being able to spend more quality time with DS. That was never really possible in the past but for the past 6 months, it had actually been possible. And I'm really happy that our relationship has become so much better and stronger.

There was an incident that caused so unhappiness though. I apologised if I made anyone worried about me, especially to Mei Yi who emailed me several times. What happened was something which I had never come across so I didn't know how to handle the whole issue but I'm glad to say that I have finally sorted out my thoughts and I'm back to the cheerful Grace again!

Oh...and 1 more thing that made January such a wonderful month. The Twin and Victor's Solemnization on the second day of the new decade!

I'm really happy that the Twin has found her Prince Charming who loves and adores her and I wish them happiness forever! Right now, I hope that they can go through the traditional ceremony soon and then the Twin can give me a little baby to play with! :D

All right, shall end this entry with photos from the Twin and Victor's Solemnization. Have edited the photos to give off a dreamy effect! As for the rest of the photos, I will be uploading them soon, so stay tuned!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Meiyi said...

"ahhhhh..errr..hmmm..you ah..(whispers:feeling 7 up 8 down) anyway, welcome back!
Upload your Genting photos leh if you are free (i notice your title put part I..so part II is genting photos?).. i wondor how much has changed.

PS:Did you try the spiderman roller coaster?"

Grace Liting said...

will post the photos once i done with the editing. didn't visit the theme park at all. after being to theme parks like six flags & universal studio, found the one at genting rather boring and that's just by looking at it :P

Meiyi said...

win liao.. i haven't try universal studio b4. Those are the world class famous.. cannot compare to genting. i know how is like. once u tried the good ones.. the standard also upped.

Its just like after i tried the high grade durian, i can't convince myself to eat normal grade..oops.

PS: If u like harry potter, perhaps you can try visiting this
Universal studio theme park at Orlando (not yet completed). http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/