Thursday, February 11, 2010

In The Club

Photobucket

Photobucket

DS surprised me with a new iphone on Tuesday so now I'm an user of not only the N97 and Blackberry but the iphone as well!

But I'm going to miss the N97 cause DS will take over the phone as it doesn't make sense for me to have 3 phones. :(

One thing I love about the N97 is the camera! Some of the photos that you have seen in this blog were taken using the N97 and the resolution is pretty good. I can't say the same for the iphone though since the camera is only 3 megapixels.

Anyway, I've have not really started using the iphone yet. I've been so tied up with my work for the past few weeks and days!! Now that the photo-shoot and PMP Forum is over, I can finally take a breather. For today, I will have to tied some loose ends for the micro-site and then I can finally take a long break cause I'm going to be on leave from tomorrow onwards!

Chinese New Year is just round the corner and I've not completed my spring cleaning. And tonight is the first round of reunion dinner - with Daddy. It's going to be a long night; reunion dinner and then more spring cleaning!!!

Hopefully I will be able to find some time during the Chinese New Year holidays to finish editing and uploading the photos. There are so many photos that I've yet to upload! :(

All right, gotta run now. Got to finish up with the article before my meeting later.

No comments: