Thursday, January 14, 2010

30 minutes

I have to wake up at 5.00 a.m. later on and I'm still awake!

I'm feeling so tired after surviving on just 3 hours of not-so-beauty sleep this morning. Was at St. Regis till 1.30 a.m. this morning for the setup for the Inaugural Pre-Budget Roundtable held this morning and I only managed to get 3 hours of sleep before waking at 5.30 a.m. to rush down to St. Regis again.

I'm so glad that it's finally over!!!

Am leaving for Genting tomorrow morning for a short break! Finally!!!

Everyone in my department has claimed their OIL for the Deepavali public holiday last October and I'm the last.

If I don't clear it by the 17th, it would be forfeited so I've got no choice but to do it tomorrow.

So right now, I have only 30 minutes to blog and pack my stuff so that I'll be able to sleep at 12.00 midnight.

Received a piece of wonderful news from Winston earlier before I left office. I'm now a confirmed staff and in actual fact, my probation period ended last month cause Winston decided to confirm me earlier because of my performance!

It's not such a big deal but still, it's good to know that my hard work has paid off.

This week has been wonderful despite feeling so tired.

Met up with my paternal cousins and gosh, I feel so OLD when I saw them.

The youngest is only 8 years old!!!!

Shall blog about them when I'm back cause I need to start packing now but here's some shots to show you guys how OLD I am.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Christabel, Ellabelle, myself, Jia Ying & Yue Li
Time's up now!
Good night folks!

No comments: