Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last New Year Eve of The Decade!

Photobucket


Has it really been that long? I can't believe that this decade is going to end in another few hours.

Year 2009 has been a wonderful year for me, I really don't have much to complain about.

One of the biggest joy was finding a new job with a supportative manager and lovely colleagues and more $$$!

Another one was seeing my little sister enter another phase of her life; getting married!

Even though there were a few incidents which upset me alot; I'm happy to say that I have gotten over it and learnt alot from these incidents as well.

A special BIG THANK YOU going out to my lovely family, DS and friends for all the support and LOVE that you guys have given all these while.

All right, got to go off now.

DS coming over to fetch me and we are going off to countdown to a BRAND NEW DECADE and NEW YEAR!

But before I go.....

Here's wishing all my readers a
Happy New Year!!!
May the new decade bring along an abundance of joy, happiness and luck for everyone!

Hope you guys will have fun tonight with all your love ones!

Cheers!!!

No comments: