Friday, December 04, 2009

Hello and Good Night

As cliche and boring as it sounds, the reason this blog has been so “dead” is because I’ve been busy.

With another smoke bomb dropped down to my department last week, it meant more work for us.

Since Monday, I've been leaving office only at 9.00 p.m. and by the time I reached home, it's almost 10.00 p.m.

By the time I'm done with my shower and whatever I had to do, I am so tired to even crawl to my bed not to mention updating my blog.

And my little sister just got married last Sunday, so my weekend got burned out as well.

I really wished I could have 48 hours a day.

There are so many things that I've not done; a mountain of laundry waiting to be wash and iron, Christmas cards waiting for me to make, Christmas presents to prepare, photos waiting for me to upload and develop and friends waiting for me to meet up.

Even as I am typing this entry, I'm trying to keep my eyes open.

Today's the 1st day in this week that I managed to leave office at 7.00 p.m. as I was meeting Joyce jie for our baking session.

Spent the night making dark chocolate with cereal and almond and raspberry cookies with oat and melon seeds.

Although we were both tired by the end the first batch of the cookies went into the oven, we were very happy with our end product.

I'm too tired to upload the photos so I will upload the photos the next time.

That's all for tonight, I promise to blog soon; I promise.
P/S: Received an email from CLEO (yes, the magazine) that I've won a Kiehl's hamper for the Cleo Blogger Promotion (September)!!!
P/P/S: Have a piece of news to announce soon, so stay tuned.



No comments: