Wednesday, December 16, 2009

♥ 9 more days to Christmas ♥

Earlier today, I was still stressed out by the another of my event to be held on 7 Jan 2010 but management decided to push it back to the latter half of Jan 2010 after the HOD meeting!!!

After clocking in 15 hours at work everyday for the past 1 week, it's finally time to take a breather.

Finally got the chance to meet my best mate to get the stuff for the preparation of the Christmas gifts and also for dinner as well. Other my colleagues and DS, I have not had the chance to meet up with my friends and everyone is asking me where I've disappeared to.

At least, with all the events over and done with for this year, I can finally do whatever I need to. Especially updating my blog!!! These 2 months have been so exciting and there's so many photos waiting to be uploaded and hopefully I can get it done by this week. Tomorrow evening is going to be spent preparing all the Christmas gifts and on Friday night, it will be ICPAS Christmas Dinner at Sheraton.

Here are some photos taken earlier to end this short entry since I am feeling real sleepy and I can't wait to crawl onto my bed.


Photobucket
The best mate with his new pair of specs
Photobucket

Photobucket
The best mate is a HUNGRY Man!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Coffee shops are getting more and more atas; they actually sell wines too!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our dinner at ASTONS Express at JE
Photobucket
The best mate can't wait to sink his teeth into the food
Photobucket


No comments: