Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Edith Cowan University Convocation

*entry updated*

The day that we have been waiting for finally arrived after 10 long months!!!

On 24 October 2009, Saturday, 8 of us from Batch BCOE50721A of the Bachelor of Communications (Communications Management) of Edith Cowan University headed down to Hilton Hotel for our convocation.

Apart from the parchment, this was what we had been waiting for after all the mad dash from work to classes, the sacrifice of our beauty sleep and time with our loved ones for assignments, tutorials and exams.

To others, it may seem not seem like a great deal but for us it stood for all our hard work, especially for myself. One of my personal goal was to complete my degree course before I turned 28 and I am so happy that I've achieved it. Although I was little upset that Mummy and DS couldn't make it as they had appointments made way before I informed them of the graduation, I was still very happy as I still had my 2 best buddies with me.

You will notice in the following photos that the 3 of us were holding these graduation cuddly toys. It's not free and definitely not purchased during the graduation. It was a little gift from me to my 2 best buddies. Initially I wanted to buy the tatter bears series but I wanted something different instead of bears which are usually sold at graduation ceremonies. And I managed to find them at Mini Toons.

We took so many photos on that day that if I were to upload them one by one, it would be a pretty long and heavy entry. Thus, I done up a collage instead. All right, I shall let the photos do the talking instead of words.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

On a side note, my face looked super chubby on that day!!! But I can't much about it cause I have always had very chubby cheeks since I was a kid.

No comments: